Hello future newlyweds and welcome to the Gold Canyon Golf Resort & Spa blog. Wedding planning can be stressful, but one easy decision is choosing to have your wedding at a resort…not convinced? Let me dial you in to the reasons why:
- Choosing to have your wedding at a resort takes a lot of the stress off of you, your fiance, and anyone else who may be helping you plan. Most of the time when booking a resort, you get a planner along with the package price! Any questions or concerned are handled immediately and you get piece of mind. Maybe you just need to vent about your future in-laws trying to take over the planning process, we can listen and help keep everyone on track.
- Not only do you get peace of mind, but your guests do too. They can choose to stay at the resort for a nice little staycation, they already know where the wedding is going to be, and they don’t have to worry about transportation to and from the wedding. Most resorts have amenities to keep your guests busy until the big day.
- Get pampered girl! With salons and spas on-site, you can book a relaxing massage the day before your wedding OR a relaxing couples massage the day after. Get a pedi..get a mani..get a facial.., even your wedding hair & makeup can be done at some resorts.
- Want to have all the “extra” events (rehearsal dinner/next day brunch) in the same area, but worried about space repetition? At a resort, there are multiple spaces to choose from; both indoors and outdoors. Make life easy and enjoy your friends and family in the same location, but with different scenery.
- Three words ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES- ceremony & reception sites, catered dinner, bar, hair & make-up, hotel rooms, cake, flowers, DJ, and most importantly CHAMPAGNE! Many resorts offer packages just like this!
- Did someone say after party? Trying to communicate to everyone where the rendezvous point is for the after party is near impossible. Just go to the hotel bar and continue the festivities!
- Last, but never least; all of your moving parts are handled by one person, the wedding professional at the resort. You do not have to worry about miscommunication between people and things getting lost in translation. From securing rentals to getting you down the aisle rain or shine! Oh yes, resorts have a back up spaces in case of inclement weather. Think of a resort as your personal wedding issues deflector. Its their job to make your day perfect.
Now that you are dialed in, what reason do you have NOT to book your dream wedding at a resort? Know a newly engaged couple? Share this with them so they can be informed too.
Want more pictures? Check them out here https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/gold-canyon-golf-resort-and-spa-gold-canyon-az-442626
See you soon!